Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: 05/10/23
This Acceptable Use Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions, and governs your access to and use of our website at https://www.shuttle.rs (the Website) and the Services (as defined in our Terms and Conditions).
Unless otherwise stated, You means the user of the Website and/or the Services. Unless otherwise defined in this Acceptable Use Policy, capitalised terms shall have the same meaning as in the Terms and Conditions
In the event of a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to take any action which we consider necessary to protect ourselves, our Website and Services, including for example (a) to disable, terminate or block Accounts; and (b) to disable access to the Services.
You agree that you will not, whether yourself or in conjunction with anyone else:
- use or access the Services or the Website in contravention of any application laws or regulation;
- use the Services in a way that would interfere with, disrupt, or negatively affect the peaceful use of other users, including by distributing a virus or other harmful code;
- use the Website or Services to engage in price manipulation, fraud, or other deceptive, unlawful or misleading activity or in any way has as any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use or access the Services or the Website for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way or to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- use or access the Services or the Website in any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- use or attempt to use another person’s Account without their authorisation;
- pose as another person;
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this Acceptable Use Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions;
- use our logo or name as usernames, domain names or to create any entities or other forms of partnership;
- use the Services or access our Website in a way that could impair the functioning of or otherwise damage or overburden our Services and/or Website;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or decode any part of the Website or our Services or do anything to seek access to source code bypass, attempt to or circumvent any protection we put in place to protect our Services and Website;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains, or otherwise use any bots, data mining, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader, or other automated means or interface not authorised by us to access or interact with the Website and/or the Services, including to extract data or modify the rendering of Website or Service pages or functionality;
- attempt to circumvent the paying of any fees;
- use the data of any other person to send unsolicited marketing communications; and/or
- use the Services to carry out regulated financial activities.
If you are unsure whether a contemplated use would violate this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org